Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Erin Go Kablam!


Apologies for being a day late, folks... but as you can see, we got caught up over a long weekend dealing with these guys.

Well, I say dealing with. I should I suppose be more technically accurate and say partying with. And what a party.

I mean, if there is one bunch of people on good ol' Planet Earth that know how to have a serious shindig, it's cosplayers. Like for example...


Partee animals!

Beer in hand = quality.
So anyway, you might be asking, what was the occasion? Why, St. Paddy's Day of course! And how did we dress for the occasion? Well, here's me...


Faith and begorrah!
  Clark...
Exterminated several pints of Guinness.

Marissa and Laura!
and Michael was the hit of the party.

I think I can see his Lucky Charms.
More info on this party weekend to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment